Welcome to the Neighborhood!
Named after an historic water wheel still found on the property and a reminder of days past, Water Wheel Trails is Missoula’s newest neighborhood community. Located in the desirable Orchard Homes / Target Range area of Missoula, Water Wheel Trails offers land and home packages fit to your lifestyle.
The neighborhood is a wonderful mix of preservation and appreciation for a collective country life with close proximity to the rest of Missoula, yet maintains a rural sensibility. Community access to the Clark Fork River and walking trails on the north side of the property and views of the mountains offer a Montana experience, hard to duplicate. Phase I and II are separated with lush open space giving many of the lots a larger more private feel.
Water Wheel Trails Amenities:
- Community Access to the Clark Fork River
- Natural Park and Open space
- Land options include buy / hold, bring your own builder
- Custom land / home packages available
- Home Construction has started
- Lot prices range from $69,900 – 89,900
- Close to The University, Southgate Mall, Missoula’s two hospitals and downtown
- Water Wheel Trails – Plat Map
From Reserve Street – West on third – North on Hiberta – Water Wheel Trails is on the left
Contact for more information:
Williams & Associates / Keller Williams Realty