New Construction Opportunity!
Named after an historic water wheel still found on the property and a reminder of days past, Water Wheel Trails is Missoula’s newest neighborhood community. Located in the desirable Orchard Homes/Target Range area of Missoula, Water Wheel Trails offers land and home packages fit to your lifestyle.
The neighborhood is a wonderful mix of preservation and appreciation for a collective country life with close proximity to the rest of Missoula, yet maintains a rural sensibility.
Community access to the Clark Fork River and walking trails on the north side of the property and views of the mountains offer a Montana experience, hard to duplicate. Phase I and II are separated with lush open space giving many of the lots a larger more private feel.
- Community Access to the Clark Fork River
- Natural Park and Open Space
- Land Options include Buy/Hold, Bring your Own Builder
- Custom Land/Home Packages Available
- Home Construction has Started
- Lot Prices Range from $69,900 – $89,900
- Close to the University, Southgate Mall, Missoula’s two Hospitals and Downtown
From Reserve Street – West on Third – North on Hiberta – Water Wheel Trails is on the left